Friday, January 25, 2008

The Secret To The Secret

Am so glad I went through a tough time after the dinner experience. Read previous blog. Spend the next few days agonizing. Became totally incapacitated. As usual my nature is always to find the solution.

Yes have been to many seminars. Learn under gurus the likes of Tony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki...etc. Interesting enough one of my seminar buddy from Hong Kong told me that he was so inspired after the UPW. So fired up and when I saw him again during the next seminar he said he crashed landed after a week. He said no support from Tony Robbins seminar gang.

Tony said change can happened in an instant! I am going to tell you that it is rubbish. You can't change who you are. In fact there are so many things about you that is so precious why change you?

Change the picture you have in your head about you. But you are not a still. Your head have an ongoing story about you, about life, about your perception of others and of yourself. It is a movie. It is a story.

Don't change the story!!!! How can you forget you? Your experience?

REPLACE THAT STORY! CREATE A BRAND NEW STORY !

How?? Well they try to teach you that at seminars and after awhile most people go back to where they are.

And then came 'The Secret' movie. Wow it took me 3 months of continuous daily watching before I really got the gist of it. Remember the 'gay guy' who put on the earphones and do visualizing? Wow he must have a great gift to be able to visualize. Most of us don't!

And then there was the guy with the vision board and how he visualize daily. Yah great.... did that. But it still did not have an emotional impact on me.

Emotional impact is the greatest impetus. It moves mountains.

So what is the story??

VISUALISE WITH MUSIC. Replace your old movie with a new movie as to how you would like to see your life and live it.

Eh? What do I mean? I mean you can literally create a new movie and watch it. You don't even have to visualize it!

Err err lost?

Don't worry. Will let you in in my next letter.

KG

No comments: