Saturday, February 2, 2008

Just Be It

An interesting thought today.

The shift of focus. Am and always being focusing on what I want to have. And that is an impending event. An impending event will always be an impending event.

Therefore the reason for one to be grateful. Gratefulness makes one focus on the now. What we have and who we are now.

It is 'To Be' that is more important than 'To Have'.

You cannot have what you want without being what you want. This is the key.

When I am being kind, focus, discipline, organise, all the 'have' is a given.

Now it is who I have to be before what my goals are can be achieved. Robert Kiyosaki had said this. He want to make a million dollars a day and he said it is not because he is greedy.
He is excited about it because it is who he has to become before that can happen.

Never fully appreciated the meaning of what he said till this thought came to my head.

Nike has has said it very well 'Just Do It'

Now I believe it is 'Just Be It'

No comments: